cyberMIND in Your Hand
Users of Web Enabled Devices (Non AvantGo):
If you already have a handheld device with a builtin browser,
point your browser at http://www.cybermind-usa.net/mobile/moblie_index.htm
to get cyberMIND to go.
Users of AvantGo:
With AvantGo software, you can set up your handheld device
to grab cyberMIND content and information. The software supports
all Palm OS-based handhelds, as well as the complete range
of Windows CE-powered devices, including Palm-sized, handheld
PCs, and handheld PC Pro devices.
First, download the software. Then download cyberMIND content
to your handheld by clicking
here. Review the AvantGo settings, then choose Save Channel.
We've optimized the settings specifically for our content.
What You Need:
- Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional,
IBM WorkPad, OR Palm III with 150 K free RAM
- Windows 95 OR NT 4.0 with Service Pack 3
- Netscape Navigator 3.0 (or greater) OR Microsoft Internet
Explorer 3.0 (or greater)
- HotSync Manager 1.1 (or greater) (available during download)
- Microsoft Virtual Machine for Java (available during
- 16 MB RAM
- 10 MB free disk space